Review of Fault Tolerance Techniques in Distributed System
Distributed system is a collection of independent systems which can communicate with each other by transferring massages. There are some major issues in distributed systems but we focus in this paper on fault tolerance. It is the system’s ability to work in the condition when there occur any type of some fault in the system, like failure in communication, hardware or resources. It is a very important issue in distributed system, in this paper we present a survey of different types of fault tolerance techniques and their comparison.
The template of "white paper project" in CyberAgent, inc.
A Latex Tutorial
This LaTeX tutorial will introduce LaTeX, creating a .tex file, sections, body text, tables, figures, mathematical formulas, acknowledgements, and references.
Deedy - One Page Two Column Resume
Version 1.1 (30/4/2014)
Debarghya Das (http://debarghyadas.com)
IMPORTANT: THIS TEMPLATE NEEDS TO BE COMPILED WITH XeLaTeX
This template uses several fonts not included with Windows/Linux by
default. If you get compilation errors saying a font is missing, find the line
on which the font is used and either change it to a font included with your
operating system or comment the line out to use the default font.
1. Integrate biber/bibtex for article citation under publications.
2. Figure out a smoother way for the document to flow onto the next page.
3. Add styling information for a "Projects/Hacks" section.
4. Add location/address information
5. Merge OpenFont and MacFonts as a single sty with options.
1. Fixed several compilation bugs with \renewcommand
2. Got Open-source fonts (Windows/Linux support)
3. Added Last Updated
4. Move Title styling into .sty
5. Commented .sty file.
1. Overflows onto second page if any column's contents are more than the
2. Hacky space on the first bullet point on the second column.
devoir 1 ere annee niveu lycee
Peter J's CV
Created using the Deedy CV/Resume XeLaTeX Template
Version 1.0 (5/5/2014)
This template has been downloaded from:
Debarghya Das (http://www.debarghyadas.com)
With extensive modifications by: