- Posted by John on September 3, 2014
September 23rd just got even better - we've teamed up with Scholarly Social and London Open Drinks to bring you an amazing three-way event!
Join us for a great night of science, publishing, technology and drinks (and free pizza!). Tickets are free and space is limited so book your place now.
- Posted by Tim on September 1, 2014
It's that time of year again - a new academic year is kicking off and we're excited to be releasing new tools to help students and researchers manage their projects more easily with Overleaf.
Here's the first #BackToSchool release: integrated reference management tools which allow you to link your bibliography databases to Overleaf.
- Posted by John on August 27, 2014
Our third event of 2014, featuring six quickfire talks on the latest new developments in scientific publishing and technology. Confirmed speakers include:
- Sumika Sakanishi, Product manager of Open Data Certificate at the ODI
- Natalie Jonk, Co-founder Walacea
- Anna Sharman, founder and director of Cofactor
- James Macfarlane, co-founder of BookGenie451
- Alan Hyndman, Marketing Manager at figshare
- Matias Piipari, CTO at Papers
- Posted by Henry on August 21, 2014
This article was originally published on the ShareLaTeX blog and is reproduced here for archival purposes.
- Posted by John on August 11, 2014
With six weeks to go to our third #futurepub event in central London, we're delighted to announce a fantastic starting line-up of speakers for the evening!