This template follows the PhD dissertation guidelines by TGS at Northwestern in summer 2021. Or at least tries to.
Some required "features":
- 1 inch margins
- Page number at top right within margins
- No page number for title page
- Page number continues numerically in appendix
- Approval page is optional and in the appendix
Some extra features:
- List of tables/figures includes supplemental tables/figures
- Organize figures by chapter in folders
Plantilla para el Trabajo Fin de Grado de la Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Está basada en las recomendaciones para el estilo IEEE de la Guía para el TFG elaborada por la Biblioteca de la Universidad.
This template is inspired by the already proposed datasheet template by Gebru et al. (2018) and slightly adapted to serve two main purposes: dataset usage in Machine Translation (MT) and dataset consumer-oriented. By doing so, we are making a call to the community to work on these datasheets, independently of being the dataset author.
Marta R. Costa-jussà and Roger Creus and Oriol Domingo and Albert Domínguez and Miquel Escobar and Cayetana López and Marina Garcia and Margarita Geleta