- Posted on May 4, 2020
This is a guest blog post written by Dean Kleissas, CTO at Gigantum. In this post Dean explains how Gigantum and Overleaf can be integrated using Gigantum’s gigaleaf package to support the creation and exchange of reproducible data science.
Quick look: Gigantum’s gigaleaf package automatically updates Overleaf with your latest results, keeping your paper in-sync with your research.
- Posted by Dan on April 30, 2020
New feature! You can now select which TeX Live version will be used to compile your Overleaf project. This enables you to work with the latest available versions of LaTeX packages, lets you adjust your projects to run with older versions as required, and helps you submit your work to publishers that use a specific TeX Live version to compile submissions.
- Posted by Kate on April 30, 2020
In the update we talk about:
- Helping you and your team work from home
- Case Study: Overleaf Helps Vialab with their Academic Collaboration at Ontario Tech and Beyond
- New Customer Appreciation
- New Webinar Program
- Why I chose LaTeX over the usual Word processing software
- Posted by John on April 22, 2020
As much of the world continues in lockdown, we wanted to update you all on what we’re doing to help you work from home during the global Coronavirus pandemic.
In addition to the free account upgrade we announced last month, we’ve started to host a series of webinars on a range of topics. You can find out more about both of these initiatives in this post.
- Posted by Kate on April 22, 2020
We’re excited to welcome the following new customers!
- USC Viterbi School of Engineering
- Epic Sciences Inc.
Sign up for a free account and receive regular updates등록
Start writing now!Create A New Paper
Overleaf is 무료New to LaTeX?
Start with a template